Friday, January 8, 2010

Nybbles and Bytes E-Store goes live

Recently I joined the Amazon Affiliates Program, which allows me to create my own online store, powered by Amazon themselves.
In other words all orders, payments, tracking and delivery is handled by Amazon - I just act as the referring party, and I select what categories or products I want to include on my site.

I have added an "e-store" link at the top of Nybbles and Bytes, where you can now go to order anything you need in terms of computers, gaming equipment, cameras & accessories, DVD's, Electronics, Kindle Books, MP3's, Software and Wireless accessories.

Click here or use the "e-store" link above to get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts