Monday, January 11, 2010

Amazon gets smart...

Down the right of my blog you can see my Amazon affiliate ads, which I though would display specials of the day, good deals etc. - that kind of thing generally.

So I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I saw how Amazon had cleverly picked up the context of my blog, and added in products related to topics I have recently blogged about, i.e. Bas Rutten, Global Warming and Bear Grylls.

It works in the much the same way as Google Adsense does, in that it crawls your site and checks for keywords, upon which it bases the content that it then displays.

Clever stuff.
What will they think of next? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts