Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ok that wasn't too bad...

Hmm ok - so I was right about the oddly placed image in my previous post.
Apart from that it looks ok - at least the photo was submitted successfully.

So it's onward and upward with more mobile blogging trials.
Hopefully Nokia or Google will soon release a dedicated Blogger app for the N97... Unless it already exists and I am just not aware of it perhaps...?

If you are an N97 owner and you know of such an app, or any other way of posting to Blogger other than via email, I would love to hear from you - please drop me a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts