Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't hold your breath for Cell C... 3G is only coming in August now (apparently...)

So after all my expectant blogging about Cell C soon launching 3G, it seems that the whole process has once again hit a major speedbump.

Earlier today I heard news that the launch has now moved to sometime in August (2010 I hope...!).

Oh well, nothing more to do here but wait and see... I wonder if Cell C really will deliver on this one?
Quite honestly I will be surprised if anything happens anytime before 2011...

For now then, I trudge onwards at a snail's pace on EDGE... *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts