Friday, August 20, 2010

My chin is back... but alas - my wisdoms are gone!

What an odd title for a post, you must be thinking... :)
In order to shed some light on it though, it would help to know that I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed today... Yup - all 4 in one shot.

I can almost see the grimaces on faces of future readers of this post - everybody knows that horror stories are common and widespread, when it comes to the much-feared topic of wisdom tooth extraction.

Anyway, it is now approximately 12 hours after the procedure, and I can finally feel most of my chin again - hence the odd post title :)

Let's see how I feel in the morning... ;)

Reactions:

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me cheer up .
    Acer laptops

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-10656659-1