Thursday, July 19, 2012

I am LOVING this track right now - "Speak of the Devil" by "Hermitude"...

You have to hand it to the Aussies when it comes to musical talent.

Aside from well-known Australian bands and artists that have become household names (AC/DC, INXS, Kylie Minogue, Midnight Oil, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, to name but a few), some more recent acts have deservedly earned their space on the radio waves, such as Empire of the Sun, Miami Horror and of course, who can forget Gotye (somebody we all used to know :)...

Then about a week ago, I heard this really catchy tune on the radio, and I couldn't pick up who the artist was.
Thankfully though, the second time I heard it, I had my cellphone handy and Shazam revealed the track to be "Speak of the Devil", by "Hermitude" - an Australian band hailing from New South Wales.

Take a worthwhile few minutes to watch the music video:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts