Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So the iPad 2 is finally out of the bag... I wonder when we will be getting it?

Just a few hours ago, Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the long-awaited iPad 2, and I followed it live at Engadget over here.

I won't bore you with the awesome specs, just head on over there - it is well worth taking a look at. 
New features abound, and I must say that while I originally had my doubts, the iPad 2 certainly does look like it is set to give the competition a good whipping, at least for now!


Apple are shipping this device from 11 March 2011, just over a week from now, and by the 25th March it will be shipping to at least 26 countries.
I did not see South Africa on that list though... (duh!)

I guess that the local agents (Core) will be flooded with calls tomorrow, from eager Apple fans :)

Did you buy an iPad when it launched here, and if so are you just a little peeved that the replacement is already out?
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts