Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nybbles and Bytes becomes an Authorised Netgear Reseller

If you ever need anything network-related, be it a router, switch, ADSL modem, 3G Router, Wireless Access point, Wireless Extender... (you get the idea!), drop me a mail for a quote, because Nybbles and Bytes cc is now an Authorised Netgear Reseller.
Over the years I have used a lot of different brands when it comes to networking - Netgear, Linksys, Billion, SMC, 3Com, Fujitsu Siemens, Tenda, to name only a few.
Out of all of these I have found that Netgear consistently comes up tops in most areas, and their warranty and backup is unparalleled.

So go on - let me know what you need!

Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information through your article. I would like to read some of your other articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure!

    Hope that you find my blog interesting, and thx for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fan of htc mobiles, i always prefer htc while buying the mobiles for me or any person related to me. Now i am using some skins for me. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was really helpful to us and you give me such a nice information about Netgear. For any kind of support for Netgear Call 0800-090-3220 Netgear Customer Service Number UK

    ReplyDelete


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts