Thursday, September 9, 2010

What's that background track they use on 5FM when Catherine is doing the traffic...?

For a while now I have wanted to know what the background music on 5FM was, when Catherine reads the traffic report in the afternoons.
I thought it must just be a catchy tune that they conjured up using Fruityloops or some other music-making software.

Then I heard it again today, but this time as a standalone song... cool beans I thought, as I fired up Shazam on my trusty N97...
15 seconds later, and the tune was officially identified as "Witchcraft" by an Australian band called Pendulum.

Really cool tune, in my humble opinion at least :)
Check it out on YouTube:

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts