Sunday, August 15, 2010

A little bit about The Arrows...

Over the past few weeks a certain track has been catching my attention on the radio airwaves, and I could never catch who it was or what the song was called.

Then recently when I heard the track on radio, I waited patiently for the DJ to announce the eagerly-anticipated information directly after the track (as they usually do)... turns out the track is called "Lovesick" by a local Durban-based duo called "The Arrows".

I must say that I was seriously impressed by their sound.
Not to knock local music at all, but The Arrows really are of an international standard, in my opinion at least.

They released their debut album in 2007 - according to their Myspace profile, their genre is "Electroacoustic / Nu-Jazz / Pop" - go check it out at http://www.myspace.com/thearrowssa, where you can also stream some of their tracks for free.

Definitely worth a listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts