Sunday, June 20, 2010

Inside Soccer City @ Brazil vs. Ivory Coast...! Live :)

So I got myself a lucky free ticket to the Brazil vs Ivory Coast game at Soccer City tonight, how cool is that?
We are here like an hour and a half early, the place is buzzing and I was amazed how painless it was to get here!
Park and ride from Constitution Hill was easy, as the Rea Vaya Bus got us here in about 20 minutes.

Once inside the place, the queues for food and drink were easy, toilets are in abundance and overall it is just flippin amazing!

I am posting from my cellphone so I hope the attached photo comes out ok!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts