Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nybbles & Bytes hits 100000 Pageviews :)

I have been neglecting my blogging of late, so much so that I didn't even notice this little number on my blog...:

How cool is that? Over 100000 pageviews of Nybbles and Bytes to date :)

Now I started this blog back in September 2009, so Nybbles and Bytes is almost 3 years old.
Spreading 100700 over 36 months then, this works out to an average of roughly 2800 pageviews per month.
Not too shabby... hey it's not nearly enough, but I am getting there.

Huge thanks to all my visitors who take the time to read the stuff that I conjur up :)
Next target - 2800 pageviews per DAY!

Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts