Sunday, March 18, 2012

This man knows how to handle an insane car - I mean 0 - 60mph in 1.9 seconds??? Ken Block doesn't even break a sweat...

I don't really follow motorsport, and until I watched this video, I had no idea who Ken Block was.
After seeing his mind-blowing driving in this clip though, I was very quickly searching for more videos showing off his crazy driving talents...

Just to whet your appetite - take one professional rally driver, add a specially customized 2011 Ford Fiesta, pushing out 650hp (that's 490kW!!!) and capable of 0 - 60 in 1.9 seconds (1.9 seconds??? Seriously?), and send them both rocketing around, in and out of a racetrack in France with banks of up to 51 degrees...

It's just insane. And probably huge fun I would imagine :)

Enjoy:



Hat tip to Von for this ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Grab your inverter now and be prepared for Load Shedding!

Shop HP Printers here!

Low on ink? Shop Genuine HP Ink and Toner here!

Shop Targus laptop bags, USB hubs, accessories and gadgets here!

Popular Posts